Cardio also known as cardiovascular, this is a system centers on the heart to transport blood through different parts of the body. This type of activity (aerobic exercise) requires a lot of oxygen throughout a prolonged period. Cardio exercise is very different from high strenuous exercise that involves very fast movements in short ruptures, a short break and repeating in a sequence mold. Cardio exercise is done for longer periods with or without break relying on the fitness level of the person. It includes walking, running, cycling, swimming, dancing etc.
Benefits of cardio exercise:
There are many health benefits of cardio exercise and it is highly suggested by health care provider to get rid of several health disorders. Benefits include:
1) The added circulation of blood required throughout exercise, your heart will be stronger and your body’s capacity to knob hard actions will increase
2) Muscles will get exercises and that obtain energy. Flaming calories will help to lose extra body weight in the form of fat
3) The liberation of endorphins will help battle stress, anxiety and depression signs
4) Get better your skin tone
5) Lower down the risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart attack
Types of cardio exercise:
1) Low Impact – This type of exercise has very little impact, which means it place less pressure on your joints. Low impact cardio exercise includes walking, cycling, swimming, yoga and Pilates. Generally, this type of exercise will not raise your heart rate as high. Owing to its classed as a slower paced workout. This type of exercise is good for older individuals who are heavyweight or new to this type of exercise. It also beneficial for those recovering from injury.
2) High Impact – This type of exercise consider as high impact exercise, which means it place a strain on your body from plyometric exercises and insisting your body off the ground in a heavy action. High impact exercises consist of jogging, running, skipping and jumping like throughout an aerobics activity. Impact of this type of exercise is not bad for you if it is done inappropriately. Good method is necessary to stay away from joint pain. Study has show that it can help to build bone density that prevent or delay osteoporosis.